• Super Select GOLO 6.5: The Super Select GOLO 6.5 has a small I-beam jet neck and is precision milled from 303 stainless steel with a solid face and an integrated 6061 aircraft aluminum sole plate. It includes the line’s dual-milled face technology and adjustable performance weighting with stainless steel sole weights. A left-handed Super Select GOLO 6.5 is also available.
2023 SUPER SELECT OVERVIEW: The complete Scotty Cameron Super Select line includes 10 blade and mid-mallet models: Newport, Newport Plus, Newport 2, Newport 2 Plus, Newport 2.5 Plus, Squareback 2 and now the Fastback 1.5, Del Mar, GOLO 6 and GOLO 6.5. Introduced earlier in 2023, the Super Select family includes new “Plus” models, refined milling methods, revamped neck styles, better multi-material construction and engineered weight distribution.
• INNOVATIVE ‘PLUS’ DESIGNS: Scotty Cameron designed the Super Select Newport Plus, Newport 2 Plus and Newport 2.5 Plus models with slightly wider profiles than traditional blade dimensions to deliver mallet-like forgiveness and stability in slim, blade-like shapes. Plus models give players a familiar, blade-like view from address and increase MOI for a confidence-inspiring setup.
• NEW ‘DUAL-MILLED’ FACE TECHNOLOGY: The Super Select line introduced a new dual-milled face milling technology that takes sound, feel and feedback to a new level, combining the softness revered in previously released deep-milled putters with the feedback, consistency and roll of Scotty’s more recent mid-milled offerings. This new face technology brings a tour-inspired look and feel to every model in the Super Select line.
• NEW ‘I-BEAM’ NECK DESIGN: The new Super Select Fastback 1.5 and GOLO 6.5 models feature an "I-beam" neck design that Scotty adapted from putters he’s made for tour professionals. The precision sculpted necks give each model a racier, industrial look, but also allow for the removal and targeted repositioning of weight from the neck to the heel and toe of the putter head.
• PERFORMANCE WEIGHTING: The new Super Select Del Mar, Fastback 1.5, GOLO 6 and GOLO 6.5 putters incorporate performance weighting technology featuring customizable sole weights precision milled in the United States from 303 stainless steel. Used in conjunction with purpose-built aluminum sole plates in the Fastback 1.5 and GOLO models, Scotty’s performance weighting concept allows for optimal weight distribution and proper performance at every length.
SUPER SELECT WEIGHTING & SHAFTS: Each new Super Select putter features performance weighting with two customizable heel-toe weights (stainless steel for latest models) and stepless steel shafts.
NEW GRIPS: Each Super Select model has a specific grip, designed to provide each putter’s proper swing weight, balance and correct in-hand feel. The new Fastback 1.5, Del Mar, GOLO 6 and GOLO 6.5 each come with a textured Pistolero Plus grip that carries through the line’s color scheme. The Pistolero Plus has a larger profile in the top hand location near the butt of the grip and is also slightly heavier and provides the appropriate complement to the mid-mallet putters’ head shapes.
FINISH & GRAPHICS: New 2023 Super Select stainless steel putter heads all undergo Scotty’s silver mist process for a near-permanent, radiant, yet glare-resistant, appearance and texture. The 6061 aircraft grade aluminum components have been misted and anodized in a clear, bright aluminum finish. Scotty’s familiar three-dot theme carries through to the back cavities as unpainted, raw circles milled into the stainless steel. The engravings and sight lines are painted asphalt gray, except on the soles where Scotty Cameron is accented in cherry red translucent paint.
AVAILABILITY: The new Scotty Cameron Super Select Fastback 1.5, Del Mar, GOLO 6 and GOLO 6.5 putter models will be available worldwide beginning May 19, 2023, through Titleist authorized golf shops.
See the new Super Select models.