GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions, our Legal and Privacy Policies, and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time. You may be subject to other terms and conditions governing certain features of our site, including purchases from Acushnet Company (“Acushnet” or “Titleist”).
By placing your order, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
Acushnet reserves the right to reject orders for imprints on our products that may, in our sole discretion, be inconsistent with our company values or brand identity, including, but not limited to logos, designs and/or personalizations that are negative in nature, advocate violence or illegal activity, or are slurs, hateful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene or pornographic.
Purchase for Personal Use Only
You agree to purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.
This site refers to products that are generally available for purchase, although Acushnet cannot guarantee the availability of a product at a given time. Reference to products or services does not warrant or imply that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Acushnet attempts to ensure that the information on the site is accurate, complete and current. However, despite Acushnet’s best efforts, there will be instances where information about an item contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including the data about the item’s price or availability. As stated above, we make no guarantee that the information on this site is error-free, complete or accurate. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or other error in pricing or product information, we will attempt to correct the error where discovered. We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer for any reason and to correct any inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order cancelled, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge, and shall not incur any additional liability for such cancellation.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Acushnet may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Acushnet, Acushnet has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Acushnet. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Acushnet seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work). Nonetheless, Acushnet seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Acushnet reserves the right to terminate your access to our Site, without cause or notice. All provisions of these terms and conditions that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Limitation of Liability
Titleist shall not, under any circumstances, including those related to fraud by any party, personal injury, property damage, mistake or any negligence, be responsible for any damages in excess of the price paid by Customer for the Services provided to that Customer for any individual putter. Titleist will not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due in whole or in part to any cause beyond Titleist’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, riots, wars, fires, acts of God or acts of compliance with any law or regulation. In no event shall Titleist be liable to Customer for any (i) special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or (ii) damages resulting from loss of use or profit, unless required by law. Some states do not allow this exclusion or termination of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. New Jersey permits the limitation or exclusion of consequential damages unless unconscionable, and it permits punitive damages only under limited circumstances.
Compliance with Applicable Law
Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. As a condition of your access to and use of this Site, you may not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not disrupt, disable, overburden, or impair any function of the Site; attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site; use data mining, robots, spiders, scraping or similar automated or manual methods; or circumvent or modify any feature of the Site. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES HEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
SCOTTY CAMERON BY TITLEIST PUTTER SERVICES PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment must be received by Titleist prior to Titleist's acceptance of an order. Payment for the Services is to be made by credit card at time of order. Orders are not binding upon Titleist until accepted by Titleist. Titleist reserves the right to refuse to accept any request for Services for any reason, in its sole discretion.
Shipping Procedure; Shipping Charges; Taxes
Customer shall not forward any putter for Services without an order number provided by Titleist at the time of Customer’s order. This order number must be prominently placed on the exterior of the box in which the putter is shipped. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown prior to order and on the invoice(s). The Customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from Titleist’s facility (including any fees or costs charged by the applicable freight carriers or any other party involved in transporting, importing or exporting these products) and for any sales or other taxes associated with the order. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on the invoice.
Risk of Loss
It is recommended that you forward the putter to be submitted for Services to Titleist via an insured, traceable courier. Putters which are returned from Titleist shall be forwarded via Federal Express or other insured, traceable courier. All putters which are returned to you following Services shall be forwarded FOB Titleist’s facility. Titleist shall not be responsible in any way for any putter which may be lost, destroyed or damaged in transit between Customer and Titleist, whether either in route to Titleist or in return to Customer. Customer bears the risk of loss or damage in transit to any putter which is (i) forwarded to Titleist for Services and/or (ii) returned to Customer, upon Titleist’s delivery of such putter to carrier. In the event of any loss, Customer has the responsibility for promptly advising the carrier for such loss, for filing a claim and for recovery of any sums owed by such parties to Customer.
THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SPECIFIED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. TITLEIST MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED. THE WARRANTIES PROVIDED HERE GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description of warranties herein.
Scope of Authentication Services. Titleist will perform a visual inspection of putters forwarded for Authentication Services and will provide its opinion of whether such putters were manufactured by Titleist and whether they have been modified after original manufacture. Titleist will not provide any estimates of putters’ market value or any opinions as to whether any price offered is fair or as to whether any proposed purchase and sale should be consummated. Titleist warrants that, in the provision of the Authentication Services, it will provide a good faith inspection of any putter provided pursuant to an order accepted by Titleist. Titleist does not warrant that the results of such inspection will be without any errors.
Consent to Use of Pictures and Information. Customer agrees that, as part of the Authentication Services, Titleist will take photographs of putters forwarded for authentication and will assign identification numbers to such putters. By placing an order for Authentication Services, Customer consents to Titleist’s use of such photographs in any media in all the world, including but not limited to Internet website use. Customer specifically agrees that putter descriptions, photographs and identification numbers may be displayed by Titleist on its Internet websites with no further compensation. Titleist will not list any personal identifying information (such as names or addresses) about the persons submitting putters on website. The only information to be listed is that describing the putters.
Scope of Restoration Services. Titleist will perform such Restoration Services as are requested in connection with the submission of the subject putter; however, not all such Services are available for all putters. Titleist’s acceptance of a request for Restoration Services does not constitute a warranty that such Services will result in a product which is identical in every way to the originally manufactured item. Titleist warrants that, in the provision of Restoration Services, it will use reasonable care and diligence in the performance of such Services. However, not all putters may be returned to their original condition without unreasonable efforts. In addition, replacement parts may not be available for all putters and substitute parts may be provided. If unforeseen events occur or if the putter condition is deemed unsuitable for the performance of Restoration Services such that these Services, in Titleist’s judgment, cannot or should not be performed, the putter will be returned without such Services being conducted and the Customer’s payment, less shipping costs, will be refunded.
Custom Shop Services
Scope of Custom Shop Services. Titleist will perform such Custom Shop Services as are requested in connection with the submission of the subject putter; however, not all such Services are available for all putters. Titleist warrants that, in the provision of Custom Shop Services, it will use reasonable care and diligence in the performance of such Services. If unforeseen events occur or if the putter condition is deemed unsuitable for the performance of Custom Shop Services such that these Services, in Titleist’s judgment, cannot or should not be performed, the putter will be returned without such Services being conducted and the Customer’s payment, less shipping costs, will be refunded.
We will do our best to accommodate any changes made to your order after your putter is received into the Custom Shop. Please note that there is a $25 service fee for any changes made to an order once it has been received into the Custom Shop.
For questions or comments about the Authentication Services program, please e-mail us at email@example.com. If you have a more immediate concern, the Scotty Cameron by Titleist Putter Services Department can be reached at (760) 591-9720.
GALLERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Putter Fitting Terms and Conditions
Putter fittings are available by appointment only Tuesday-Saturday. There will be no fittings on Sundays or Mondays. Please contact customer service at 1-760-591-9720 Monday-Friday 8-5 PST or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee for a fitting is $350 for a two hour session (“Fee”). Customers will need a valid credit card in order to hold a reservation. Your credit card will be charged 50% of the Fee as a non-refundable deposit. If you purchase a putter on the same day as your fitting, you will receive a $50 credit on the Fee. Customers will be charged the remainder of the Fee on the day of the actual fitting. Once the reservation has been booked, you will receive a confirmation email from our customer service representative. If for any reason you need to cancel the fitting you will be charged the remaining Fee if you cancel within 24 hours of the appointment. If you need to reschedule the fitting, we ask that you do so at least 7 days before your appointment as a courtesy. You may reschedule your fitting one (1) time for no additional Fee. If you have any further questions please contact our customer service or one of our associates at The Gallery.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the merchandise, in the condition purchased and in its original packaging materials with all paperwork, components and accessories, along with the original receipt within 14 days for an exchange or refund. All putters and handcrafted items are final sale and not returnable. Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Warranty Disclaimer - Gallery
Certain products may previously have been used by a professional athlete at a sporting event, and all are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Acushnet disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description of warranties herein.
The Gallery may, at its own discretion and without giving reason, limit quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. Scotty Cameron Gallery purchases are limited to one item per item type (putter, belt buckle, ball marker, Cameron cube, etc.) per household per month. Orders exceeding this limit will be cancelled and refunded. The Gallery reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to limit or prohibit sales to dealers. Acushnet reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Acushnet reserves the right to refuse or decline any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute our offer to sell. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is declined, Acushnet shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Scotty Cameron Putter Limited Edition Drawings (each, a “Promotion”)
Upon occasion, we may offer the opportunity to purchase a Scotty Cameron Limited Edition putter via random drawing, subject to the following conditions and Official Rules:
- Specific opportunities and/or conditions are unique to each drawing and shall be disclosed upon posting of the drawing.
- Putters will be posted on most Wednesdays at: https://www.scottycameron.com/store/gallery-putters/
- Instead of "ADD TO CART" buttons, users will see "ENTER TO BUY" buttons, which will allow registered users to enter for a randomly drawn chance to purchase a given putter.
- Registered users may submit one entry for every putter offered; however, duplicate entries for a given putter will be eliminated from the random drawing. Entering once will suffice for a chance in the drawing for the putter(s) you would like to purchase.
- Selected entrants will not be awarded the opportunity to purchase more than one putter from each release, and no more than one putter per month.
- The opportunity to enter the "Drawing" will be open for one hour after putters have been posted.
- A random drawing of entrants will be conducted.
- Selected entrants will be notified via email with a link to purchase the putter for which they were selected.
- Selected customers will have 2 hours from the time of notification to complete the purchase. After 2 hours, the transactional link will expire, and the putter will no longer be available to that customer.
- Every effort will be made to ship putters no later than 24 hours after the purchase is complete.
Acushnet Company’s decisions are final in all matters relating to the giveaways, promotions, or drawings.
Regardless of the format of a drawing, the following general rules shall apply where applicable:
These Official Rules are in addition to all rules posted at the Promotion website, or at hyperlinks therein.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY FOR ENTRY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUY.
To enter the drawing: Visit https://www.scottycameron.com/store/gallery-putters/ (the “Website”), choose the selection corresponding to the putter you wish to purchase, and complete the entry form with your name and email address.
2. Promotion Dates: This Promotion will be held on Wednesday of most weeks, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and subject to termination by Sponsor at any time, without notice.
3. Drawings: Winner(s) shall be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries (each, an “Opportunity”). Selected entrants will be notified via email communication.
Limit one entry per person. The entrant selected for any Opportunity is not eligible to win any further Opportunities in the same Promotion or any other Promotion for a period of thirty (30) days.
4. By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this promotion.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for any computer system, or technical malfunction of any telephone lines, computer on-line systems, software, hardware, servers, access providers, computer equipment, program malfunctions or other errors, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at website, or any combination thereof, that are human or technical in nature, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Promotion and randomly award the prizes from among all eligible entries prior to action taken by Sponsor should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the security, administration or proper play of the game. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date/time, notice will be posted at "https://www.scottycameron.com/store/gallery-putters/". Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such devices will result in disqualification and potential future bans from entry. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the "authorized account holder" person in whose name the email account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria set forth in the Eligibility section of these official rules. "Authorized Holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
6. Random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Promotion. Winners will be notified by email, which will include a hyperlink to the item to be purchased. The hyperlink will be valid for two (2) hours, after which it will expire. If a notification email is returned as undeliverable, or the hyperlink is allowed to expire, the opportunity to purchase will be forfeited and an alternate entrant may be selected. Odds of winning an Opportunity depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing. If due to an error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
A. Selected entrants win an Opportunity to buy a limited edition Scotty Cameron putter.
B. Opportunities are non-transferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute putter of equal or greater value should featured prize become unavailable. All taxes on purchased putters are the responsibility of the selected entrants.
8. Winners: Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law), within 14 days of notification. Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate entrant will be selected. All Opportunities will be awarded. Except where prohibited, selected entrants consent to the use of his/her name, photo, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional compensation. Winners release Sponsor, its directors, employees, and agents including without limitation its advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession and or use or misuse of any putter.
9. Eligibility: Employees of Acushnet Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, the immediate families and/or household members of each are not eligible. Opportunities won by minors will be awarded to parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documentation. This Promotion shall only be construed and evaluated according to law of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws and submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. This Promotion is void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
10. Sponsor: Acushnet Company.
Studio Store Terms and Conditions
Warranty Disclaimer - Studio Store
The materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Acushnet disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Acushnet does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description of warranties herein.
Acushnet reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Acushnet reserves the right to refuse or decline any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute our offer to sell. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is declined, Acushnet shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, email email@example.com for a return authorization and return the merchandise, in the condition purchased and in its original packaging materials with all paperwork, components and accessories, along with the original receipt within 14 days for an exchange or refund. All putters, handcrafted and limited edition items are final sale and not returnable. Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Club Cameron Membership
Membership Welcome Kit
Club Cameron members receive an exclusive collection of items only available with the purchase of a Club Cameron membership. The 2022 Club Cameron welcome kit contains a custom-designed Scotty Cameron Boston bag, putter headcover, polished steel pin and a sticker. Please note that we reserve the right to alter the style and type of the contents included in the membership kit throughout the year, as items are limited in supply. In the event of any violations of our terms and conditions, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend Club Cameron Membership privileges indefinitely.
Please note: Club Cameron membership is non-transferable and privileges are extended only to the original purchaser. We reserve the right to cancel any memberships we determine to have been resold or otherwise repurposed without notice.
Exclusive content and communications
Members receive access to the password-protected, Club Cameron-only portal of ScottyCameron.com. Club Cameron membership is valid for one year from the date of purchase, and members have the opportunity to sign up for exclusive Club Cameron-only emails to be informed about new Studio Store product releases, in addition to general Scotty Cameron news.
Advance purchase opportunities
Club Cameron members have a 48-hour priority opportunity to purchase Scotty Cameron-designed apparel, accessories and Cameron Creations released in the online Studio Store. Club Cameron members are given access to the Club Cameron-only section of the Studio Store and items are offered there for 48 hours before the general public. Club Cameron membership does not guarantee the availability of any item or piece of merchandise for each member, and items are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Merchandise may be subject to limitations on the number of items each Club Cameron member may purchase in a given 48-hour period.
Due to the limited nature of many Scotty Cameron items, merchandise often sells out quickly. We encourage Club Cameron members to sign up for our emails, follow @ScottyCameron and set up notifications on Twitter and Instagram to stay up-to-date with our Studio Store releases, in addition to bookmarking our New Releases page (https://www.scottycameron.com/store/new-releases.aspx) and checking often. We make every attempt to keep our Club Cameron members informed about any new item releases.
With the growing interest in Club Cameron and limited release Scotty Cameron Studio Store merchandise, we have improved our IT infrastructure and instituted a checkout timer, increasing members’ chances to purchase limited release merchandise before inventory is depleted. We have invested significant resources to increase capacity on our ecommerce platform and maintain the availability of our services. And, we have increased the size of our support team to process an increased number of transactions.
Despite the sizable and ongoing increases in our ecommerce infrastructure and staff, we remind Club Cameron members that access to ScottyCameron.com may become degraded or unavailable during times of significant transactional traffic. This could result in the inability to transact for periods of time. Despite ongoing increases in our support capacity, our customer support response times may be delayed. We are continually seeking to improve our systems to offer our Club Cameron members the best experience possible.
The Scotty Cameron team is diligently working to provide the best service and support possible. We will continue to keep our valued Club Cameron members informed and ask for your patience and understanding during periods of extraordinary demand during Studio Store product releases.