Tell Scotty your best putter story and you might win a Scotty Cameron putter. Use #myscotty and post a video to Instagram telling us about your most memorable putt, an amazing round, or a special putter. The story is yours to tell. Make it a good one! Scotty will pick his two favorite stories and post them on the Scotty Cameron Instagram. Each winner will get to choose either a Special Select Newport 2 or a Phantom X 12. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to U.S. residents only. Contest offered from 9/29/20 to 10/6/20.
Scotty Cameron #myscotty Instagram Contest Official Rules
THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT TIME OF ENTRY.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
To enter: Create an Instagram video about a memorable moment with your Scotty Cameron putter. Whether that be a lucky shot, an amazing round, or a handed down putter from a previous generation, anything that is special to you. Post your video to Instagram using the hashtag #myscotty and tag @scottycameron
- Contest Period: This Contest will begin at 12:00 a.m. ET on September 29, 2020 and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 6, 2020.
- Prize Drawing: Scotty Cameron will choose his two favorite videos on, or about, October 9, 2020, from all eligible entries. Limit one entry per Instagram account. Should multiple entries be received, all such entries will not be eligible for the drawing. The winner of any prize hereunder is not eligible to win any further prizes in this Contest. Proof of e-mailing an entry does not constitute proof of delivery. Incomplete entries are void.
- Official Rules: By entering, entrants agree to abide by these official rules (“Official Rules”). All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this Contest.
- No Responsibility: Sponsor is not responsible for any computer system, or technical malfunction of any telephone lines, computer on-line systems, software, hardware, servers, access providers, computer equipment, program malfunctions or other errors, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at website, or any combination thereof, that are human or technical in nature, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest and randomly award the prizes from among all eligible entries prior to action taken by Sponsor should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the security, administration or proper play of the game. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted at www.scottycameron.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Contest. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such devices will cause disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder” person in whose name the email account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria set forth in the “Eligibility” section of these Official Guidelines. “Authorized Holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Drawings: Drawing for prizes will be held on, or about, October 9, 2020, from all eligible entries. Two (2) winners will be selected by Scotty Cameron and the winners will be notified by email and/or direct message via Instagram. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prizes will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable period. If due to an error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- Prizes: A. Prizes: Two (2) prizes will be awarded. The first of two prizes is one (1) Phantom X 12 Putter. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize is four hundred twenty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents ($429.99). The second of two prizes is one (1) Special Select Newport 2. ARV of prize is three hundred ninety-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents ($399.99). B. Total ARV: The total ARV of the prizes is eight hundred twenty-nine dollars and ninety-eight cents ($829.98). Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should feature prize
- Prize Winners: Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law), within fourteen (14) days of the date notification is mailed. Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded. Except where prohibited, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional compensation. Winners release Sponsor and Instagram, their directors, employees and agents including without limitation their advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession and or use or misuse of any prize.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, the immediate families and/or household members of each are not eligible. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documentation. This Contest shall only be construed and evaluated according to law of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws and submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. This Contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Winners' List: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped legal size envelope by January 9, 2021 to: “Scotty Cameron #myscotty Instagram Contest ", c/o Acushnet Company, 333 Bridge Street, Fairhaven, MA 02719. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail.
- Sponsor: Acushnet Company (“Sponsor”), 333 Bridge Street, Fairhaven, MA 02719. Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.