The world's best players have relied on Scotty Cameron putters for over two decades. From Asia to Europe to the United States and beyond, players on Tour trust Scotty. It is this marriage between the best players on Tour and Scotty's design process that delivers performance benefits for all golfers.
We've been fortunate to be at the center of some of the greatest moments in the game this season. This success can be attributed to providing hand-crafted putters that perform. Take a look at some of these early season statistics that demonstrate only part of the story being told wherever professional golf is contested:
- Scotty Cameron putters continue to lead the count in both usage and victories in 2017
- Titleist Full Line Player Justin Thomas fired a 59 at the Sony Open with his Futura X5 Prototype
- Jordan Spieth took only 23 putts in Round 3 of the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (10 on back nine with 8 one-putts with his 009 Prototype)
- A brand-new 2017 Futura Tour Prototype gained its first win at the European Tour's Maybank Championship
- 13 Worldwide Professional Tour events have been won so far this season with a Scotty Cameron putter
- 5 of the 8 wins in 2017 on the PGA Tour have been won with a Scotty Cameron putter
- The Honda Classic victory gives the Scotty Cameron brand nine PGA Tour wins this season, more than four times the nearest competitor with two
- Of the five events won with mallet-style putters, each one was a Futura model
Stay up-to-date with what's happening on Tour by checking out our weekly On Tour slideshows.
Click here to learn more about the Tour events won with Scotty Cameron putters.